Zimbabwe's Participation at Expo 2020 Dubai - Who is attending to Expo 2020 Dubai?

 

Who is attending to Expo 2020 Dubai?

According to the Organiser’s estimates, Expo 2020 is expected to receive 15.5 Million Visitors and 25.2 Million visits over a 6-month period. Business visitors will constitute 20%, mainly coming from China, India and the United Kingdom, whilst the remaining 80% will be for leisure, segmented into Fun Seekers, Passives, Self-Enrichers and Experience seekers. It is estimated that 2.3 Million visits will be from students, mainly under the Expo Schools programmes in the UAE. Zimbabwe is organising a robust, interactive, exciting and educative programme to satisfy all the types of visitors. As a developing nation, seeking to jump catalyse socio-economic revitalization and move towards attaining upper middle income society, Zimbabwe will unpack “Opportunities”.

An Extravaganza of Opportunities for the Visitors at Zimbabwe’s Pavilion, Store, Kiosk, Digital Platforms and on the ground.